Super simple, super healthy and super quick banana panckes.
These are absolutely perfect for Baby LED Weaning and great finger food for toddlers, older children will enjoy them too! (I personally think they’re bloody beautiful)
What you’ll need
• 1 Banana
• 25g Rolled Oats
• 1 Egg
How to make
• Mash the banana using a fork and then add to a mixing bowl with the egg
• Add your oats in to the mixture too
• Pop a little butter or oil into the frying pan to prevent the pancakes from sticking!
• Using a spoon, scoop the mixture into the pan. You should be able to make around 5 small pancakes out of the mixture
• Fry for 2 minutes on either side or until they turn golden brown
THATS IT! How simple are they?
I hope you all enjoy these scrumptious lil things!
Lots of love,